Our company creates ground-breaking digital health products for the NHS and Public Health, and we want you to be a part of our growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules. The vibe is fun, fast-paced and hard-working.
We are looking for a PHP Developer with three years’ experience to join the existing development team and help develop our established and successful platform, web applications and mobile apps. This role would suit a developer looking for their next challenge, with the opportunity grow within the business.
We provide a dynamic and forward-looking working environment, coupled with an experienced team of developers, system operations engineers, and customer services/testing team.
What experiences will make you stand out to us:
- Proficiency with PHP
- Object orientated methodologies
- MySQL development and administration
- Good front end skills HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge and working experience using PHP frameworks
- Knowledge and working experience with RESTful APIs, SOAP APIs, JSON & XML
- Proven technical proficiency with market leading CMS’s. (WordPress, Concrete 5 etc)
- Knowledge of git or other version/source control
What we are looking for in you;
- Possess the ability to work both independently, and seamlessly coordinate as part of a team.
- You will have strong analytical skills which will enable you to utilise simple solutions to tackle technical problems
- An incredible attention to detail —spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors are your enemy.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to hold collaborative conversations about project needs.
- Problem solving (We’d love to have no problems, but they do sometimes arise!).
- Enjoy keeping abreast of the latest technologies
Your duties will include:
- Working on our existing platform and managing their on-going development
- A hand in producing instructional documentation for training and sales
- Identifying potential areas of risk and bug fixing
- Product support and enquiry tracking
- Assisting in the planning and estimation of development costs
What we offer:
- Competitive salary – reviewed annually
- Annual profit share scheme
- Company pension
- 25 day’s annual holiday
- Flexible working
- Gym Membership
- Free and easy parking
We are a small team that rewards good work and as the business grows, benefits will grow accordingly.
How to apply
If this kind of opportunity looks like the kind of challenge you would be interested in taking on, then please send your CV, work examples and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly No Agencies Please